Supervisory Training Program
STP Online 3.0
A blended learning experience for all levels of management--without leaving your company site.
- Supervisory/management skills -- or lack of it -- directly affects the company's bottom line.
- STP is a construction specific training curriculum developed, updated, field-tested, and taught by construction professionals.
- Three courses offered per winter season over a 2-year time with a certificate from AGC of America upon successful completion of all.
- Each course is free-standing and can be taken in any order.
- Online blended learning format means devoting 4 hours per week to reading, listening to podcast, and online coursework, plus 60-minute live video conference class at 3:30pm once a week.
- STP Online 3.0 is offered January to March--open to all or by contract for individual companies.
- Line-up of courses in STP Program:
- Leadership and Motivation
- Contract Documents
- Risk Management and Problem Solving, January 2021
- Improving Productivity and Managing Project Cost, February 2021
- Planning and Scheduling, March 2021
Click here for more information.
Registration available soon.