Click here for 2020 Scholarship Recipients
2021 Scholarship Applications will be available in January 2021
Request for Proposals
Information available soon
Metropolitan Community College, Construction and Building Science
Southeast Community College - Milford Campus, Building Technology Program
University of Nebraska-Kearney, Construction Management
University of Nebraska-Lincoln (City Campus), The Durham School of Architectural Engineering and Construction
University of Nebraska-Omaha (Scott Campus), The Durham School of Architectural Engineering and Construction
Wayne State College, Construction Management Program
What the AGC Nebraska Building Chapter expects of the Student Chapters:
- If possible, plan a minimum of two community service projects that involve the membership. Even short projects are a great way to involve and engage members.
- Plan at least four programs (they can be short in length) to enhance member’s education and/or professional development.
- Take part in and use the resources available to members via the Nebraska Chapters, AGC of America, and local construction industry.
- Strive for total member engagement in the organization. Start to plan ahead with the membership to keep the same people involved.
- Elect officers in late April for the following Fall term.
What the AGC Nebraska Building Chapter will provide the Student Chapters:
- One to two events for Student Chapter members per year.
- Six to seven scholarships awarded to Student Chapter members each year.
- Education funds will be provided via a grant process to Student Chapter for specific projects that enhance the education and professional development of the members.
- Networking opportunities will be provided to meet contractor members.
- The Executive Director will assist in identifying resources and will participate in Student Chapter activities and meetings as requested.
For a copy of the AGC Student Chapter Guidelines for Bylaws Click here