2020 Scholarship Applications due February 28, 2020
Request for Proposals
Information available soon
Southeast Community College - Milford Campus, Building Technology Program
University of Nebraska-Kearney, Construction Management
University of Nebraska-Lincoln (City Campus), The Durham School of Architectural Engineering and Construction
University of Nebraska-Omaha (Scott Campus), The Durham School of Architectural Engineering and Construction
Wayne State College, Construction Management Program
What the AGC Nebraska Building Chapter expects of the Student Chapters:
- If possible, plan a minimum of two community service projects that involve the membership. Even short projects are a great way to involve and engage members.
- Plan at least four programs (they can be short in length) to enhance member’s education and/or professional development.
- Take part in and use the resources available to members via the Nebraska Chapters, AGC of America, and local construction industry.
- Strive for total member engagement in the organization. Start to plan ahead with the membership to keep the same people involved.
- Elect officers in late April for the following Fall term.
What the AGC Nebraska Building Chapter will provide the Student Chapters:
- One to two events for Student Chapter members per year.
- Six to seven scholarships awarded to Student Chapter members each year.
- Education funds will be provided via a grant process to Student Chapter for specific projects that enhance the education and professional development of the members.
- Networking opportunities will be provided to meet contractor members.
- The Executive Director will assist in identifying resources and will participate in Student Chapter activities and meetings as requested.
For a copy of the AGC Student Chapter Guidelines for Bylaws Click here