MODULE 5--Interior Finish Architectural Print Reading
Objective – Introduce Interior Finish aspects of Architectural print reading procedures. Show and explain typical symbols and abbreviations found in construction documents. Describe and walk thru the various views needed to convey all aspects of construction. Perform work lessons and competence assessment.
Video Content –
1. Explain module objective.
2. Introduction of interior finish applications and types.
3. Explanation of interior wall construction practices and the different finish applications.
4. Explanation of interior doors and windows and locations on plans.
5. Explanation of floor finishes and systems.
6. Explanation of ceiling systems and finishes.
7. Explanation of cabinetry, casework and trim applications as well as areas of use.
8. Introduce exterior stair components and materials used for construction.
9. Show and describe typical symbols, notations used to show locations, materials and which views show specific information.
10. Overview of what was taught.