Quality People. Quality Projects.
Nebraska Building Chapter of Associated General Contractors (AGC) is the premier professional organization for builders in this state.
The Nebraska Building Chapter is dedicated to:
- Represent the best interest of members in the commercial construction industry and the greater business environment;
- Support and encourage the advancement of skill, integrity and responsibility within member firms; and
- Stimulate and promote progress, innovation and safety in the industry.
The Nebraska Building Chapter will thrive through constantly innovating and evolving, helping to shape the industry, as well as to stay current on the latest trends and best practices in building construction to help our member firms excel.
- Advocate on behalf of Members.
- Strengthen future workforce.
- Provide relevant benefits, services and educational opportunities for Members.
- Strengthen the bond between General Contractors and Specialty Contractors.
- Position and brand the membership as an entity of industry excellence.
- Maximize membership growth and loyalty.