MODULE 1--General Print Reading
Objective – Introduce general print reading procedures. Show and explain typical symbols and abbreviations found in construction documents. Describe and walk thru the various views needed to convey all aspects of construction. Perform work lessons and competence assessment.
Video Content –
1. Explain module objective.
2. Overview of construction documents.
3. Explain view types and their differences.
4. Explain information in title block.
5. Show and describe typical symbols for plan navigation.
6. Overview of what was taught.