Quality People Awards
This program is designed to celebrate and recognize the achievements of individuals who “go above and beyond” in their communities, profession or company.
The Quality People Awards will:
- Highlight how individual members are going above and beyond for their communities, profession or company.
- Engage young employees early in their profession, hopefully, bridging the gap between engaged students and established professionals.
- Bring recognition to individuals for “giving” in a different way—by donating their time and talents to community service projects.
- Create a way to engage and recognize skilled/craft employees and foremen/supervisors/managers that we have not had in past.
- Looking at encouraging creativity and innovation in the industry.
A panel of 3 or 4 industry peers from outside our membership area will select the top “Quality Person” in each category from the nominations. The top “Quality Person” will be announced at the Annual Fall Social and Awards Dinner on November 5, 2020.
Awards and Recognition
The Nebraska Building Chapter Quality People Award winners will be recognized at the Annual Fall Social and Awards Dinner on November 5, at Innovation Campus in Lincoln. Awards will be presented to the winners. The Chapter will promote all of the 2020 award winners as well as distribute national and local press releases, including social media outlets.