Build Nebraska Awards
The Build Nebraska Awards are being given in recognition of excellence in the construction industry. These prestigious awards are given to projects selected by a panel of a contractor’s toughest critics — industry peers from other regions. Judges look for projects that have excelled in the following areas:
- State-of-the-art advancement
- Excellence in project management
- Innovation in construction or use of materials
- Contribution to the community
- Superiority in client service
- Rising to the challenge of a difficult job
- Sensitive treatment of the environment and surroundings
Click here to find all the information about the awards.
Click here for the award categories and rules.
Click here for the award criteria requirements--this is what you will be judged on.
Click here for the Build Nebraska Award forms.
Click here for award submission guidelines and tips.
Project submissions are DUE in the Nebraska Building Chapter office by 5:00pm on October 14, 2019.