What is the A3 Collaborative?
It is a joint forum co-sponsored and managed by AIA, ACEC, and AGC-Building Chapter. The purpose of the A3 Collaborative is to facilitate an opportunity to improve communications, build relationships and foster collaboration between ACE professionals. By doing this, the goal is to continually improve the quality and professional image of the design and construction industry in all endeavors.
Who is the primary participant in Collaborative activities?
Everyone will be invited through each association’s usual member communications. However, the prime target is earlier to mid-career ACE professionals that work together on projects. The target group will evolve organically based on member-driven programming and direction.
Why establish A3 Collaborative at this time?
- This model is based on Colorado’s A3 Liaison Committee. A Nebraska AGC member suggested we try it. AGC of Colorado has shared their info with us. It appears to be very successful for everyone there.
- A joint industry committee and relationship already exists between the three associations.
- It likely engages a group of members not fully engaged at this time.
- May bring in non-members that have potential to be involved.
- Has potential for being self-supporting after first programming season or two.
- Improve the quality of communications, the relationships in short-term and industry long-term.