BIM Adoption, Implementation and ROI
UNIT 4--This full-day, facilitator-led course is a mix of lecture, facilitated discussion and activities, and case studies.
Following successful completion of this unit, participants will have the ability to:
- Define adoption, implementation and return on investment,
- Describe why BIM is a disruptive practice today,
- Identify reactive and proactive BIM outcomes,
- Evaluate and select process adoption options,
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of practitioners,
- Identify consistent factors influencing BIM ROI,
- Communicate the BIM process, and
- Outline a process for BIM adoption and implementation.