MODULE 4--Exterior Finish Architectural Print Reading
Objective – Introduce exterior finish aspects of architectural print reading procedures. Show and explain typical symbols and abbreviations found in construction documents. Describe and walk thru the various views needed to convey all aspects of construction. Perform work lessons and competence assessment.
Video Content –
1. Explain module objective.
2. Introduction of exterior finish applications and types.
3. Explanation of exterior wall construction practices and the different types of wall systems.
4. Explanation of roof construction practices and the different types of roof systems.
5. Introduce exterior stair components and materials used for construction.
6. Show and describe typical symbols and notations used to show locations, materials and which views show specific information.
7. Overview of what was taught.