Problem-solving Principles and Tools
UNIT 7--Problem-solving Principles and Tools is a seven hour, instructor-led course that describes the Lean Problem Solving Process and illustrates how to use tools to solve problems in a lean manner.
Following this course, you will be able to:
- Define the difference between traditional and lean problem solving.
- Describe how to create a team environment to solve problems.
- Explain how to create trust to avoid problems.
- Describe Observation Walks.
- Identify root causes of problems.