BIM Project Execution Planning
UNIT 3--This full-day, facilitator-led course is designed as a mix of lecture, facilitated discussion and activities. Use cases provide examples to help you understand session concepts.
Following successful completion of this unit, participants will have the ability to:
- Identify the key attributes of a successful team,
- Explain contract liability and model usage,
- Identify BIM delivery methods,
- Understand the meaning and usage of Level of Development (LOD),
- Explain the key components of a BIM Project Execution Plan, and
- Understand and explain the benefits of a synchronized project workflow.