MODULE 3--Reinforced Concrete Print Reading
Objective – Introduce reinforced concrete aspects of print reading procedures. Show and explain typical symbols and abbreviations found in construction documents. Describe and walk thru the various views needed to convey all aspects of construction. Perform work lessons and competence assessment.
Video Content –
1. Explain module objective.
2. Introduction of reinforced concrete terminology.
3. Explanation of reinforced concrete construction practices and the different members or applications of use.
4. Breakdown of materials used and how to correctly identify size and type need.
5. Show and describe typical symbols used to indicate reinforced concrete construction materials on drawings
6. Overview of what was taught.