Lean Supply Chain and Assembly
UNIT 5--Lean Supply Chain and Assembly is a one-day, instructor-led course that explains the concept of lean supply chain and assembly.
Following this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between traditional procurement practices and lean supply chain applications;
- Identify waste and value-adding activities within the supply chain and assembly;
- Evaluate the impact of using lean supply chain on waste elimination, continuous flow and site operations pull;
- Identify strategies needed at the project and company levels to support the lean supply chain;
- List examples of process improvements to the lean supply chain;
- Expand lean beyond the individual project; and
- Create a value stream map to diagnose and improve the supply chain.