9.5 Great Reasons to Join the Nebraska Building Chapter AGC
1. Legislative Advocacy — Representing your interest with state government, regulatory agencies, local governments as needed and nationally through AGCA. Also, keeping elected officials informed on issues affecting you.
2. Business Advocacy — Here to help you with your specific, unique, issues in state and out-of-state through our network of AGC Chapters across the country.
3. Strengthening Bond Between GC/SC — Improving communications and nurturing relationships to develop best practices in common areas of concern is a high priority.
4. Consensus Minded — Working together, supporting shared business principles/practices will lead to a strong construction economy and industry in the state and region.
5. Business Tools — 10 Tools to use in your business.
6. Management/Professional Development — 9 Opportunities per year to “polish” your skills.
7. Future Workforce Development — Your involvement in the chapter supports our AGC Student Chapters across the state and our Construction Career Awareness efforts.
8. Marketing Plan to Brand and Image the AGC Members — Your firm’s name will be included as a firm that exhibits skill, integrity, and responsibility to the client and greater community. Use of AGC Logo.
9. Membership Involvement — At least 6 ways to engage per year to come together, build relationships, and learn.
9.5. Superb Value for Membership Dues — All of this and more, for less than a few dollars a day per employee. You and your employees are worth every cent!