All Member Webinar
Self-funding with Stop Loss may be one of the most effective ways employers can influence the rising costs of health care.
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 | 9:00am - 10:00am
Please register by noon on Monday, September 27, 2021
Health Insurance Renewal Season is just around the corner--learn about an alternative health program that could benefit AGC members and employees.
PRESENTER: Luke Hahn, MBA, Health Division Manager, The Hahn Financial Group Inc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Owners, CFOs, Benefit Administrators
In this webinar we will talk about:
- Eliminate premium tax
- Generally lower cost of insurance coverage and administration
– Transparent fee structures
– Reference Based Pricing options
More Employer Control
- Control of Plan Design – customized plan reflective of your unique business
- Provider Network Options – including an Unlimited In-Network Provider option (all providers are considered as in-network)
- Unused claim funds are retained in low claim years,/ul>
Group sizing begins at five employees.
Why should I look at this now?
What are the average savings a group sees going to this model?
How does this differ from Association Health Plans, Association Health Captives and Health Insurance Trusts?
*This is a stand-alone plan for members of the chapters; not pooled with other policy holders.
Complete the form below--some boxes are required--when you are finished click the Register box. You will receive a confirmation email. If you make a mistake click the Reset button and start over. If you have questions, contact the Nebraska Building Chapter office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-438-0400.