Print Reading 101
The Nebraska Building Chapter’s Print Reading 101 is a 10-hour construction-specific, in-house, flexible training series developed by a construction educator with field experience. The course curriculum was determined and tested by a Task Group of Building Chapter members. This is a ready to-go training package! All you add is a session facilitator.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
The five-module course focuses on the print reading skills the entry-level employee needs to be successful. Each learning module consists of:
- Learning Video
- PowerPoint Slides used in Video
- In-Seat Activity Worksheet/Discussion Guide
- On-site Specific Activity Worksheet
- Test/Competency Assessment
- Facilitator Guide
PRINT READING 101 includes:
WHY PURCHASE THIS PRINT READING 101?
- Flexibility—you decide when, where, and how often the leaning will happen based on your needs.
- Time Saver—your in-house trainer will not have to invest time in preparing to teach the class. Simply review guide sheet and print handouts.
- Effective Learning Design—each module content is presented and applied over a period to increase employee retention. Content is introduced and applied in “classroom setting”, then applied over course of few days on jobsite, followed by testing/assessment/review at later time before moving on to next module.
- Cost Effective—One time purchase fee includes everything: videos, slides, handouts, facilitator guides, 2 print reading textbooks and sets of prints, and train-the-trainer for your in-house staff. You can train 2 people or 200 people for same course cost.
Cost to purchase PRINT READING 101:
- Nebraska Building Chapter Members--$695.00
- Non-member cost--$939.00