2015 Annual Fall Shoot
All members and guests are invited!
Monday, October 12, 2015
Heartland Public Shooting Park
6788 W Husker Hwy, Grand Island
The shoot will include 25 rounds of skeet, 25 rounds of trap and 100 rounds of sporting clays.
Registration Fee $85 per Shooter
Click here for the registration form.
Volunteers are welcome, if interested call Jean or Vicki--402-438-0400.
If you are unable to shoot or prefer not to shoot, please join us for Social Time starting at 4:00pm at Christensen Concrete, 3990 W Old Hwy 30, Grand Island
-Registration and Check-In
-Mandatory Rules and Regulation Meeting--MUST be present in order to shoot.
-Food, Drink and Social Time--Off-Site Christensen Concrete, 3990 W Old Hwy 30, Grand Island
- Prizes awarded to the top scoring shooters.
- Be prepared for all types of weather--NO RAIN DATE--the shoot will go on!
- Eye and ear protection is required.
- Gun Safety--Actions OPEN at all times.
- BYOG--Bring your own gun.
- BYOS--Bring your own shells. (NOTE: shells, all gauges are available at Heartland Public Shooting Park.)
- BYOC--Bring your own cash or credit card for raffle and other fund raising games.
- BYOCA--Bring your own cart or ATV. The park has golf carts for about 32 participants so if you have a cart/ATV that's easy for you to bring along, feel free to do so.
- Event Scoring: Lewis Class
- Event Coordinators reserve the right to change the format as needed.
- Click here to read the Heartland Public Shooting Park Safety Rules.