BIM Education Program FAQ
#2: So, who is the instructor and what’s his story?
Dan Russell is a highly qualified CM-BIM construction professional from Arizona.
Here are his credentials:
- Primary Author AGC Contractors Guide to BIM
- Contributing Author AGC BIM Education Programs 1st and 3rd Editions
- Certified AGC BIM-EP since 2006
- 5 Years classroom teaching in a post-secondary environment
- 30 Years Construction Experience
- 10 Years as Director of Construction Technology for Fortune 500 General Contractor overseeing BIM and VDC at the corporate level
- BIM and VDC Presentations at over 30 Industry Events
- Former Co-chair AGC BIM Forum