Fall Construction Workforce Summit
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Hilton Garden Inn Haymarket Downtown, 801 R Street, Lincoln
Registration starts with sweet treats and networking
Fall Social and Dinner to follow in the evening at The Champions Club, 707 Stadium Drive, Lincoln
Who should attend the Summit?
- Leadership team members
- Project managers
- People responsible for retention and development
- Young leaders and managers
What are the “take-aways” from the afternoon Summit?
- Ways to better incorporate workforce development efforts into your strategic planning process and business plan.
- A review of all possible recruitment strategies and how to get the broadest exposure with the most efficient effort.
- Learn about recruitment possibilities in targeted populations.
- Learn about the start-up work of the newly formed Nebraska Construction Industry Council—a joint industry supported effort.
- Walk away with a set of tools and new ideas for enhancing your recruitment of the future workforce.
Thank you to all of our Corporate Sponsors for their support of this event!
Gene Lilly Surety Bonds, Lutz and Woods & Aitken, LLP
Harry A. Koch Co., Koley Jessen and Textura